As a member of the Tissue Viability Society, you will receive the following:
- A copy of the Journal of Tissue Viability which covers all aspects of tissue viability ranging from systematic reviews to individual patient histories to your door each quarter.
- Access to on-line back issues of the Journal of Tissue Viability.
- Regular newsletters and updates to keep you up-to-date with current news, issues and events.
- Discounts at the annual TVS conference
- FREE regional study days – experts in tissue viability deliver informative lectures, which are supported by a small company exhibition. Each study day can count for up to 3 hours of participatory learning for your revalidation.
- The opportunity to apply for one of a number of Educational Grants to attend the annual TVS Conference and EWMA and EPUAP conferences in Europe.
- Early notification of our Regional Study Days and other educational forums.
- You can claim back tax on your membership fee.
- Preferential rate of only 10 Euros to join EWMA (European Wound Management Association) to support the improvement and development of wound care in Europe – Click here for further information
All of these benefits are available for only £30 per year or £10 for students.