In 2018, and in response to feedback from our members and partners, the TVS introduced 3 categories for abstract submissions which proved extremely successful and gave more opportunities to share work, innovation and ideas with others at the conference.
Building on this success, we want to continue to encourage high quality research and educational papers and support the many healthcare professionals who want to improve clinical practice and share implementation of innovation. We especially welcome first time presenters.
We have 3 Categories
- Research – posters and free paper oral presentations
- Quality improvements and service developments or projects – posters and free paper oral presentations
- Case studies and product evaluations – posters only
All accepted abstract presenters receive a 50% discount on registration for one author to attend TVS 2019 – The Conference.
Certificates will be awarded to the top 3 in each category and a prize of registration to attend TVS 2020 – The Conference, in partnership with EWMA 2020, will be awarded to the winner of each category (or a nominated person in each case).
If you or someone you know is doing work to improve some aspect of tissue viability, then please consider submitting an abstract or encouraging someone you know to submit an abstract to the conference.
Ready to submit? Then click the relevant link below:
- Click here to submit for the Research Category
- Click here to submit for the Quality Improvement and Service Developments or Projects Category
- Click here to submit for the Case Studies and Product Evaluations Category