The Call for Abstracts is NOW CLOSED! Thank you to everyone that has submitted an abstract. The reviewing panel are considering all submissions and will be in contact soon.
We have 4 categories for abstract submissions which has proved extremely successful over the past few years as it gives more opportunities to share work, innovation and ideas with others at the conference.
We want to continue to encourage high quality research and educational papers and support the many healthcare professionals who want to improve clinical practice and share implementation of innovation. We especially welcome first time presenters.
The 4 Categories
- TVS Research – posters and free paper oral presentations
- TVS Quality improvements and service developments or projects – posters and free paper oral presentations
- TVS Case study and product evaluation – posters only
- Wounds Research Network (WReN) – posters and free paper oral presentations
All accepted abstract presenters receive a FREE Educational Grant to attend TVS 2021 Virtual – The Conference.
Certificates will be awarded to the top 3 in each category and a prize of registration to attend TVS 2022 – The Conference, in partnership with the NATVNS, will be awarded to the winner of each category (or a nominated person in each case).
If you or someone you know is doing work to improve some aspect of tissue viability, then please consider submitting an abstract or encouraging someone you know to submit an abstract to the conference.
Ready to submit? Then click the relevant link below:
- Click here to submit for the TVS Research Category
- Click here to submit for the TVS Quality Improvement and Service Developments or Projects Category
- Click here to submit for the TVS Case Study and Product Evaluation Category
- Click here to submit for the Wounds Research Network (WReN) Category