Advanced Study Days
With an overstretched NHS and lack of funding for training within clinical practice, the TVS aim to provide expertise in education by hosting a series of BRAND NEW Advanced Study Days, with the following topics being planned:
- Wound care for children – 27 April, 2020, Watford – this event is now SOLD OUT for attendees although a few exhibitions stands are still available!
- Infection & surgical wounds
- Lower limb
- Pressure ulcers and Moisture Associated Skin Damage (MASD)
- Writing business cases & publications
These events will be hosted around the UK in 2020! Please ensure you are subscribed to our mailing list to be the first to hear when further dates are confirmed!
9am – 4pm
Who can attend
Those who are confident in wound assessment and dressing selection and for registered nurses and allied health professionals.
When are they taking place?
- Wound Care for Children – 27th April 2020 – Watford
- More dates to follow