#TVS2019 Educational Grant
The TVS are delighted to offer a number of educational grants for TVS 2019 – The Conference being held on the 1, 2 May at St Mary’s Stadium, Southampton.
The grants are kindly supported by 3M, Coloplast, L&R, Molnlycke, Invacare, Thornton & Ross, Activheal, B. Braun, Drive DeVilbiss, LimbO, Medi, Perfectus Biomed, Smith & Nephew and Urgo Medical.
Each grant has a value of £600 and covers:
- A full 2-day delegate pass for the conference allowing access to all sessions including The WReN (Wounds Research Network) Scientific Meeting, including lunch and refreshments
- Conference dinner on the Wednesday night
- One night’s accommodation at an appropriate venue – bed and breakfast basis only, up to the value of £100*
- Up to £100 towards standard class travel costs*
*help is available for hotel and travel bookings
- Flight/Train costs will only be covered from within the UK. Arrival and departure dates in correspondence with the conference dates.
- The grant does not cover ground transportation or subsistence which will be at the grant receiver’s own expense.
- Reimbursement of costs to the grant receiver will take place within one week of the Conference and only actual costs will be reimbursed if accompanied by receipts/documentation.
- The registration is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged into monetary value or similar.
Who can apply
The educational grant is open for all Healthcare Professionals with an involvement in tissue viability and/or wound care. Please note, priority will be given to Healthcare Professionals who are TVS Members.