Apply for an Educational Grant
The TVS are delighted to offer a number of educational grants for TVS 2019 – The Conference being held on the 1, 2 May at St Mary’s Stadium, Southampton.
The grants are kindly supported by 3M, Coloplast, L&R, Molnlycke, Invacare, Thornton & Ross, Activheal, B. Braun, Drive DeVilbiss, LimbO, Medi, Perfectus Biomed, Smith & Nephew and Urgo Medical.
Each grant has a value of £600 and covers:
- A full 2-day delegate pass for the conference allowing access to all sessions including The WReN (Wounds Research Network) Scientific Meeting, including lunch and refreshments
- Conference dinner on the Wednesday night
- One night’s accommodation at an appropriate venue – bed and breakfast basis only, up to the value of £100*
- Up to £100 towards standard class travel costs*
*help is available for hotel and travel bookings
- Flight/Train costs will only be covered from within the UK. Arrival and departure dates in correspondence with the conference dates.
- The grant does not cover ground transportation or subsistence which will be at the grant receiver’s own expense.
- Reimbursement of costs to the grant receiver will take place within one week of the Conference and only actual costs will be reimbursed if accompanied by receipts/documentation.
- The registration is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged into monetary value or similar.
Who can apply
The educational grant is open for all Healthcare Professionals with an involvement in tissue viability and/or wound care. Please note, priority will be given to Healthcare Professionals who are TVS Members.
How to apply
Please complete the application form below. The receivers of grants will be selected by the TVS Board of Trustees and grant applicants will be informed directly.