EWMA 2020/TVS Educational Grants
We are delighted to be the cooperating society for the #EWMA2020 conference which is being held on 13-15 May at the ExCel in London. The TVS will therefore not be having a 2020 conference of their own.
The TVS Trustees are delighted to offer a number of educational grants which are kindly supported by 3M, Coloplast, L&R, Molnlycke, Smith & Nephew, Activheal, Frontier Medical, Huntleigh Healthcare, Thornton & Ross, Drive DeVilbiss, GAMA Healthcare, LimbO, Medstrom Ltd and Urgo Medical.
A number of one, two and three day educational grants are on offer to TVS members working and residing in the UK and cover:
• Up to 2 night’s hotel accommodation*
• Up to £100 towards standard travel expenses*
• Booking of hotel and travel as required*
*help is available for hotel and travel bookings
- Flight/Train costs will only be covered from within the UK. Arrival and departure dates in correspondence with the conference dates.
- The grant does not cover ground transportation or subsistence which will be at the grant receiver’s own expense.
- Reimbursement of costs to the grant receiver will take place within one week of the Conference and only actual costs will be reimbursed if accompanied by receipts/documentation.
- The registration is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged into monetary value or similar.
- The grant does not include a ticket to the Conference Dinner
Who can apply
Educational grants are only open to TVS members working and residing in the UK. Membership is just £30 (£10 for students). If you’re not already a member, click here to join.
How to apply
Complete the form below – closing date for applications is 1st March 2020