Applying to be a Trustee
Want to be a TVS Trustee?
Applications now open!
Vacancies are open to all current TVS members who are either healthcare professionals or employed in research and teaching. Up to 2 Trustees on Council may be members of industry.
All candidates for election must be prepared to fulfil the role of a Trustee of a Registered Charity where they should attend meetings of Council and actively seek to develop and strengthen the Tissue Viability Society click here to see the Role of a Trustee.
The Tissue Viability Society draws members from a wide variety of professions and, as far as is possible, the composition of Council should reflect this breadth of membership.
TVS members are invited to put themselves forward for election and must provide the details of two members who will propose and second their candidature using the nomination form set out below.
- Candidates who are successful are expected to attend all Council meetings a year (either in person or by teleconference), attend the annual conference and Annual General Meeting and contribute to various Council committees.
- No member can propose or second more than one candidate.
- Library subscribers to the JTV are not entitled to propose, stand or vote.
- If there are more nominations than vacancies, a ballot through the TVS website by an independent scrutineer will take place.
- All candidates, proposers and seconders must be members of the Society.
- The proposer and seconders may be contacted by the Society to verify details and provide a reference.
Complete the form below and apply NOW! Closing date for submissions is Friday 8 March 2019!
Registered Charity No. 1180844