ATTEND an Online Foundation Study Day
At the Tissue Viability Society one of our main objectives is to promote learning in the study of tissue viability and we are delighted to be able to offer FREE ONLINE Foundation study days.
- Tuesday 7th September 2021 – 09.00am-12.45pm – BOOK NOW!
- Wednesday 6th October 2021 – 12.30pm-16.30pm – BOOK NOW!
- Thursday 4th November 2021 – 09.00am-12.45pm – BOOK NOW!
- Thursday 9th December 2021 – 12.30pm-16.30pm – BOOK NOW!
Entry is FREE to practicing Healthcare Professionals only via the Zoom Meeting platform
The Foundation study days are aimed Care Assistants, General Nurses, Trained Nurses and those returning to clinical practice to update their knowledge
Half day session with the following topics being covered:
- Pressure ulcer prevention
- Pressure ulcer classification
- Wound assessment and management
- Which dressing for which wound
There will also be an interactive virtual exhibition of wound care products and preventative aids from our industry partners.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance on completing the study day.
Attending a TVS study day session can count towards your participatory learning.
Booking is via Eventbrite and upon registration, you will receive your Zoom login details. Click below to book your FREE place…