ATTEND an Online Advanced Study Day
With an overstretched NHS and lack of funding for training within clinical practice, the TVS aim to provide expertise in education by hosting a series of Online Advanced Study Days, with the following topics being planned:
- A new horizon for Lower Limb and Foot Care – Monday 22 March 2021 – BOOKINGS NOW CLOSED!
- Wound care for children – Tuesday 25 May 2021 – BOOK NOW
- Infection & surgical wounds
- Pressure ulcers and Moisture Associated Skin Damage (MASD)
- Writing business cases & publications
Please ensure you are subscribed to our mailing list to be the first to hear when further dates are confirmed!
One day, 09.30am-4.00pm
Entry is FREE via the Zoom Meeting platform
These events are designed for those who are confident in wound assessment and dressing selection and for registered nurses and allied health professionals.
There will also be an interactive virtual exhibition of wound care products and preventative aids from our industry partners.
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance on completing the study day.
Attending a TVS study day session can count towards your participatory learning.
Booking is via Eventbrite and upon registration, you will receive your Zoom login details. Click below to find out more and book your FREE place…
- Wound Care for Children – Tuesday 25 May 2021 – FIND OUT MORE!