Coronavirus (COVID-19) and wound care
This is a Coronavirus (COVID-19) and wound care information page for us to help all clinicians and for you to help your patients
During these times of great uncertainty, clinicians may be redeployed or undertaking a role new to them that features wound care or prevention.
In order to assist those clinicians, who may be less familiar with wound care, we have included links to the knowledge of wound healing which you might find useful.
We have also included many other resources that are useful to all clinicians providing wound care.
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Pressure Ulcer prevention and management
- Leg Ulcer care
- Diabetic Foot Ulcer care
- Skin Care
- Self Care to share with your patients
- Self Care for the clinician
- Mental Health
- Online education on wound healing
- Wound Dressing product information
- Resources from other Organisations
- Get in touch
Documents compiled and provided with thanks to Accelerate, Legs Matter, the National Wound Care Strategy, 3M+KCI, Activheal, Coloplast, ConvaTec, Evolan, Flen Health, Frontier Medical Group, Juzo UK, L&R, LimbO Waterproof Protectors, Molnlycke, Smith + Nephew and Urgo Medical.