Education Endorsement from the Tissue Viability Society
Providing an Education Endorsement package for our industry partners and not-for-profit organisations enables us to fulfil our vision and mission more easily than we could independently. Working with like minded organisations is an invaluable opportunity for us to provide much needed resources to our members and other Healthcare Professionals.
Within the TVS, our Trustees have extensive experience of working both clinically and as educators. We understand the educational needs of Healthcare Professionals from both sides and our Education Endorsement will reflect this.
- To work with our industry partners and not-for-profit organisation to help bring more, high quality, independent, endorsed education to people with an interest in skin and wound care in line with our aim and mission.
- To ensure that all education endorsed by The Tissue Viability Society is:
- Of a high quality in line with the TVS endorsement standards
- Meets any stated learning objectives or outcomes
- Is evidence based
- Is free of any product bias or promotion
- Is accessible to members and people with an interest in skin and wound care
- To help disseminate the endorsed education to our members and the people with an interest in skin and wound care, bringing greater opportunities for learning and self development to Healthcare Professionals when both resources and time are in short supply
- To share our expertise, thoughts and ideas as clinicians and educators on learning and education with our industry partners and not-for-profit organisations to help raise the standard of skin and wound care related education
- To improve patient care by providing and disseminating TVS endorsed education to Healthcare Professionals throughout the UK
Why use TVS Education Endorsement
Obtaining TVS Education Endorsement for your online module or face to face meeting has multiple benefits…
- The TVS are widely recognised as an independent organisation who are staunchly unbiased in their stance and as such will only endorse nonpromotional education.
- We are known for having high standards in all of our areas of influence, from conference presentations to publications and our journal. Endorsement from the TVS is a confirmation of your course or module meeting the high standards set by us.
- We are the only UK Charitable organisation to offer endorsement specifically for wound management and tissue viability.
- Our trustees, who are responsible for Education Endorsement, are all well respected, highly trusted Key Opinion Leaders who are working clinically, academically or in a research role in the wound management arena. TVS Trustees are up to date with current standards of care, policies and procedures, teaching techniques and research.
- Our panel of reviewers are all people with both clinical and teaching/lecturing experience ensuring you get the best results possible.
- You can use the TVS Education Endorsement logo on relevant materials showing our stamp of approval.
- Our endorsement lasts for 2 years, with an opportunity to renew at a reduced cost if there are minimal changes, giving true cost effectiveness.
- If required, we can promote your endorsed education on our website.
Find out more!
- Click here to download our information leaflet
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 07860 926404