As a charitable Society, the TVS has always supported high quality education and training through all of its activities and is confident that they can continue to support TVNs and other healthcare professionals in their quest for knowledge.
Further to changes in industry codes of practice, the TVS are providing a simple, transparent and cost-effective way of supporting TVNs and other healthcare professionals to attend TVS – The Conference, which is ethical and accessible to all companies regardless of size.
Why support the TVS Educational Grant initiative?
- This new initiative from the TVS is fully compliant with industry codes of practice and supports the TVS aim “to provide expertise in wound management”.
- The TVS is a charitable organisation and has always provided high quality, independent education and training through all of its activities. Supporting the TVS with an educational grant will help us continue to do this, benefitting everyone involved in wound management as well as endorsing a key charity.
- It is a great opportunity for companies to gain considerable publicity for supporting TVNs and other healthcare professionals.
- Companies supporting the initiative will be recognised before, during and after the event through the TVS website, e-news, advertising, social media, slides and branding at the event and in post event communications.
- The Tissue Viability Society will encourage applications for the grants through various channels.