We are delighted to be the cooperating society for the 30th Annual Conference of the European Wound Management Association, and the health and safety of attendees, partners, vendors and staff is a priority.
With the on-going COVID situation in mind, the decision was made to transform #EWMA2020 into a fully Virtual Conference, taking place on Wednesday 18 – Thursday 19 November 2020.
This will be a rich and varied online experience and here’s what you can expect:
- Attend the lectures, sessions and symposia on-line – a full programme with more than 80 sessions including EWMA key sessions, workshops, ask the professor sessions and industry symposia will be available for you to choose from.
- Missed a session during the conference days? Don’t worry – the most popular sessions are available for you to view on-demand at any time you choose for a limited time after the conference.
- Earn CME credits – participate in the scientific programme and obtain your CME accreditation & attendance certificate
- Possibility for networking and debate – join the live discussions and write your questions to the speaker and panel during the sessions
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall – take a journey through the exhibition where you can explore the new developments and interact with industry representatives
Registration for the #EWMA2020 Virtual Conference is now open – if you are a TVS member, you can apply for an Educational Grant to attend! Click here to find out more.
Attending EWMA 2020/TVS counts towards your participatory learning. Click here for more information on NMC Validation.
Over the coming months, pages will be added to provide you with all the information that you will need when planning your participation, although this does not replace our personal service. If you need any advice or assistance, do not hesitate to contact a member of the organising team.
The TVS and EWMA team will continue to work hard to deliver a successful and memorable #EWMA2020 online conference in November.
Linda Primmer, TVS Chair of Trustees
Jeannie Donnelly, TVS Vice Chair of Trustees