EXHIBIT at a Study Day
Following the Government’s announcement, the TVS Board of Trustees have taken the decision to postpone the TVS Foundation and Advanced Study Days scheduled for March and April.
The TVS do not want to entice Healthcare Professionals away from their clinics/facilities at such an unprecedented time and given the country is now in the Delay phase, we trust that you will support the decision to postpone at such a difficult time.
We are actively looking at alternative dates and announcements will be advised of this as soon as confirmed.
We thank you all for your understanding and valued support.
The TVS Trustees
Did you know the Tissue Viability Society continues to host popular free foundation study days around the UK? Experts in tissue viability deliver informative lectures, which are supported by a small company exhibition.
Interested in exhibiting?
Then the process is simple! Choose your preferred study day location and submit your booking form! Please note…
- Space is limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis! Book early to avoid disappointment!
- Table top exhibits however where space allows, with prior agreement, it may be possible to exhibit larger pieces of equipment
1. Here’s a list of forthcoming study days
- Monday 23rd March 2020 – Queen’s University, BELFAST – POSTPONED
- Thursday 23rd April 2020 – University of the West of Scotland, PAISLEY – POSTPONED
- Monday 27th April 2020 – Howden Park Centre, Howden, LIVINGSTON – POSTPONED
2. The cost
- Corporate A Sponsors – Free of charge
- Corporate B Sponsors – £100 – 50% Discount
- All other companies – £200
3. Choose your preferred venue
Complete the enquiry form below and we’ll be in touch with you soon!
Terms, Conditions & Important Information
- Payment Is required in full once confirmation of the booking has been received from the TVS Study Day Coordinator and in advance of the event.
- Cancellation by Corporate A Sponsor If your space is free as a Corporate A Sponsor, the TVS reserve the right to make a charge of £200 should the space not be re-let
- Cancellation If at any time after receipt and signed application for space, an exhibitor withdraws from the exhibition, but no later than 1 month prior to the exhibition, the organiser will refund 70% of the total cost. If the withdrawal occurs within 1 month of the exhibition, no refund will be payable unless the stand is re-let, in which case 30% of the total cost will be allowed.
- Postponement or abandonment The exhibitor will have no claim against the organiser or their contractors with respect to any loss or damage consequent on the prevention or abandonment of the study day becoming wholly or partially unavailable for the holding of the study day for reasons beyond the control of the organisers.