EXHIBIT at a Study Day
Did you know the Tissue Viability Society continues to host popular free regional study days around the UK? Experts in tissue viability deliver informative lectures, which are supported by a small company exhibition.
Interested in exhibiting?
Then the process is simple! Choose your preferred study day location and submit your booking form! Please note…
- Space is limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis! Book early to avoid disappointment!
- Table top exhibits however where space allows, with prior agreement, it may be possible to exhibit larger pieces of equipment
1. Here’s a list of forthcoming study days
- 4 July, Didcot, Oxfordshire – click here to download a pdf for more information
- 17 July, Southampton, Hampshire – click here to download a pdf for more information
- 3 October, Kings Lynn, Norfolk – click here to download a pdf for more information
- 18 October, Barnstaple, Devon – click here to download a pdf for more information
- 29 October, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire – click here to download a pdf for more information
- 6 February 2019, Southampton, Hampshire – click here to download a pdf for more information
2. Choose your preferred venue
3. The cost
- Corporate A Sponsors – Free of charge
- Corporate B Sponsors – £100 – 50% Discount
- All other companies – £200
4. Reserve your space NOW by completing the form below
Terms, Conditions & Important Information
- Payment Is required in full once confirmation of the booking has been received from the TVS Study Day Coordinator and in advance of the event.
- Cancellation by Corporate A Sponsor If your space is free as a Corporate A Sponsor, the TVS reserve the right to make a charge of £200 should the space not be re-let
- Cancellation If at any time after receipt and signed application for space, an exhibitor withdraws from the exhibition, but no later than 1 month prior to the exhibition, the organiser will refund 70% of the total cost. If the withdrawal occurs within 1 month of the exhibition, no refund will be payable unless the stand is re-let, in which case 30% of the total cost will be allowed.
- Postponement or abandonment The exhibitor will have no claim against the organiser or their contractors with respect to any loss or damage consequent on the prevention or abandonment of the study day becoming wholly or partially unavailable for the holding of the study day for reasons beyond the control of the organisers.