Interested in exhibiting at the NEW Advanced Study Day?
Then the process is simple! Choose your preferred topic and submit your booking form! Please note…
- Space is limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis! Book early to avoid disappointment!
- Table top exhibits however where space allows, with prior agreement, it may be possible to exhibit larger pieces of equipment
1. Here’s a list of forthcoming Advanced Study Days
- Monday 27th April – Wound Care for Children – Watford
- More dates to follow!
2. The cost
- Corporate A Sponsors – Preferential rate of £300
- Corporate B Sponsors – Preferential rate of £400
- All other companies – £500
3. Choose your preferred topic
Complete the enquiry form below and we’ll be in touch with you soon!
Terms, Conditions & Important Information
- Payment Is required in full once confirmation of the booking has been received from the TVS Study Day Coordinator and in advance of the event.
- Cancellation If at any time after receipt and signed application for space, an exhibitor withdraws from the exhibition, but no later than 1 month prior to the exhibition, the organiser will refund 70% of the total cost. If the withdrawal occurs within 1 month of the exhibition, no refund will be payable unless the stand is re-let, in which case 30% of the total cost will be allowed.
- Postponement or abandonment The exhibitor will have no claim against the organiser or their contractors with respect to any loss or damage consequent on the prevention or abandonment of the study day becoming wholly or partially unavailable for the holding of the study day for reasons beyond the control of the organisers.