EPUAP 2019 Abstract Submission NOW OPEN!
The EPUAP & Société Française de l’Escarre invite you to submit abstracts on any aspect of pressure ulcer prevention and management including research, clinical issues and best practices. The theme of the 2019 Joint Annual Meeting is Pressure ulcer prevention without frontiers.
The EPUAP 2019 abstract categories are:-
- Pressure ulcers: Patient safety, quality of care and policy
- Pressure ulcers and health economics
- Pressure ulcers: Implementation science and education
- Patient involvement in pressure ulcer practice, research, guideline development
- Impact of pressure ulcers on patients, carers and society
- Innovative approaches in clinical research (prevention and treatment)
- Pressure ulcer prevention and management in specific patient groups (paediatrics, surgery, spinal cord injury, ER, older persons, palliative care, etc.)
- Basic science: Biomechanics, biology and aetiology
- Interdisciplinary collaboration
- Innovations in pressure ulcer prevention and treatment
- Student free paper session: Basic science
- Student free paper session: Clinical science
Click here to submit now!