Training from Accelerate Academy – Advanced Practice in Lower Limb Ulceration
This 1-day course is aimed at Leg Ulcer Specialist Nurses and Tissue Viability Nurses with an interest in lower limb ulceration who are already competent in application of compression bandaging.
This course attracts 6 CPD points towards study hours and learning outcomes include…
- What makes a lower limb wound complex?
- When to use higher levels of compression than standard 40mmHg
- The biomechanics of mobility and gait to enhance healing potential
- Advanced bandaging skills including strapping to manage retro-malleolus ulcers
- How to manage complex ulcers once healed?
Click here to download a pdf of the flyer OR email email@example.com to book your place now!