ORGANISE a Study Day
At the Tissue Viability Society one of our main objectives is to promote learning in the study of tissue viability and we would like to work with YOU to provide a standard two half day sessions!
What we would provide
Speakers with a wealth of knowledge who are keen to share their extensive experiences, a company exhibition to supplement the educational sessions and, most of all, promote motivation through education to improve the care we give to individuals.
We offer sessions on:
- Wound assessment and dressing selection
- Pressure ulcer prevention
What we would expect:
- A suitable teaching venue for 20-30 people
- Floor space for company stands (8-10 tables)
- Lunch provided for the speakers and our representatives
- Ongoing communication with our host whilst planning, including assistance in publicising the event locally
We would help promote the study day through our social media channels, our website and our newsletters to engage as many participants as possible.