Foundation Study Days
Following the Government’s announcement, the TVS Board of Trustees have taken the decision to postpone the TVS Foundation and Advanced Study Days scheduled for March and April.
The TVS do not want to entice Healthcare Professionals away from their clinics/facilities at such an unprecedented time and given the country is now in the Delay phase, we trust that you will support the decision to postpone at such a difficult time.
We are actively looking at alternative dates and announcements will be advised of this as soon as confirmed.
We thank you all for your understanding and valued support.
The TVS Trustees
The Tissue Viability Society continues to provide popular FREE Study Days around the UK. Experts in Tissue Viability deliver informative lectures, which are supported by a small company exhibition. Each study day can count for up to 3 hours of participatory learning for your NMC Revalidation and certificates of attendance are provided.
- A half day session – choose morning OR afternoon
- Wound assessment and dressing selection
- Pressure ulcer prevention
Who can attend?
- Anyone with an interest in, and desire to improve, the prevention and management of wounds: nurses, pharmacists, allied health professionals, carers are all welcome.
When are they taking place?
- Monday 23rd March 2020 – Queen’s University, BELFAST – POSTPONED
- Thursday 23rd April 2020 – University of the West of Scotland, PAISLEY – POSTPONED
- Monday 27th April 2020 – Howden Park Centre, Howden, LIVINGSTON – POSTPONED
- ATTEND – registration is FREE!
- ORGANISE – work with the TVS to host your own study day in your local area
- EXHIBIT – showcase your company and products at the industry exhibition