The Tissue Viability Society continues to provide popular FREE Study Days around the UK. Experts in Tissue Viability deliver informative lectures, which are supported by a small company exhibition. Each study day can count for up to 3 hours of participatory learning for your NMC Revalidation and certificates of attendance are provided.
- Two half day sessions
- Wound assessment and dressing selection
- Pressure ulcer prevention
Who can attend?
- Anyone with an interest in, and desire to improve, the prevention and management of wounds: nurses, pharmacists, allied health professionals, carers are all welcome.
When are they taking place?
- Wednesday 5th February 2020 – Holycross Hospital, Haslemere, Surrey
- Thursday 23rd April 2020 – University of the West of Scotland, Paisley Campus
- ATTEND – registration is FREE!
- ORGANISE – work with the TVS to host your own study day in your local area
- EXHIBIT – showcase your company and products at the industry exhibition