As a member of the Tissue Viability Society, you will receive the following:
- Members of the Tissue Viability Society gain unique access to the Journal of Tissue Viability with 4 issues of the journal sent to you during the year. The journal is an invaluable tool to keep your knowledge of Tissue Viability and wound healing up-to-date.
- TVS Newsletter and being part of the Tissue Viability community; as a society we can act as one representative body to influence and develop policy through member consultation.
- Access to back issues of the Journal of Tissue Viability and Care – Science and Practice.
- Reduced registration to the annual conference.
- Preferential rate of only 10 Euros to join EWMA (European Wound Management Association) to support the improvement and development of wound care in Europe – Click here for further information
All of these benefits are available for only £30 per year or £10 for students.