TVS 2021 – The Conference
Solving skin & wound challenges together – 20th-24th September
Register below NOW!
Our Conference this year is focussed on the power of collaborative working to solve the skin and wound challenges that we face every day. At the TVS, we believe that skin health and wound healing is everyone’s business and that change happens when we work together, not in silos.
Our unique programme shares the best new thinking and practices in skin health and wound healing and our digital platform will make sure that it reaches the people it needs to. It is FREE to all UK healthcare professionals and a cost of just £30 to all of those outside of the UK.
You can join our virtual community and listen to live lectures, interviews and discussions, visit our industry partners, network with colleagues and speakers and join the live conversations during the sessions. If, like many of us, you are time challenged, simply drop in and out over the week and take in what you can. All of the sessions will be available on-demand but we would love you to join live – a virtual space where professional connections are made, ideas are shared and collaborative action happens.
Our programme is still growing but here are some highlights:
- Find out the latest on Policy and Leadership with updates from the National Wound Care Strategy Programme, a close up on the new NHS Integrated Care System and a look at the Canadian Tri-Specialty nursing roles
- Interested in Research? We have a day and a half of live lectures and discussions covering outcomes, building evidence and the NIHR portfolio from our Wounds Research Network led by some of the UK’s top surgeons and research professionals
- If you want to hear the latest on pressure ulcer and lower limb care you can drop into a range of sessions from posture management to patient involvement and surgical options to risk assessments
- We will also bring you the latest from the Medical Device and Vulnerable Skin Network and the Skin Tissue Integrity Under Shear European Training Network
- The week will be rounded up with some new COVID-related sessions, the latest evidence on skin tears and our friends at the British Lymphology Society will show us how movement can be one of the best medicines we can offer!
- Our Industry Partners will be hosting educational symposia on a range of topics including Quality Improvement
- Catch up on all the ideas that the TVS are turning into action plans that change the way skin health and wound healing is thought about and delivered. Things like our Skin Care Champions Programme, where we are helping to bring expertise to the Care Home and Home Care sector
Join our community of people who are passionate about solving skin and wound challenges and are working together to get more people engaged and excited about the possibilities for it.
FREE places available to UK Healthcare Professionals, REGISTER HERE to attend NOW!
We can’t wait to virtually see you soon!
Linda Primmer, TVS Chair of Trustees
Jeannie Donnelly, TVS Vice Chair of Trustees