Vacancy – Education Programme Facilitator
Education Programme Facilitator
- £12,500 per year
- 1 year initial contract
- 6 hours per week (although this is flexible over the month/year)
TVS Education Group Lead
Friday 3 September 2021 – please note interviews for short listed applicants will be held from the 27 September
About the Role
- Here at the TVS we believe that skin health and wound healing is everyone’s business and that change happens when we work together, not in silos. We platform the best new thinking and practices in skin health and wound healing, and make sure it reaches the people it needs to.
- To help us achieve this we are seeking an experienced clinical educator to facilitate, deliver and monitor our education and training programmes across the UK.
- We are looking for registered clinicians who will be contracted on a self-employed basis, working within the field of tissue viability or with significant previous experience in this clinical area. Experience of delivering wounds related training is essential. We want someone with a passion for lifelong learning and development, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a desire to help us achieve our mission of ‘Solving skin and wound challenges together’
- Study Days – the Society runs a programme of around twelve Foundation Study Days and four Advanced Study Days per year. These are mainly virtual and are attended by up to 300 delegates with an industry show case running throughout the breaks.
- Webinars – The society runs a series of one hour evening webinars over the year – usually around ten. Four of these are sponsored by Industry and six are led by the TVS focussing on topical content and the training needs of the members.
- Conferences – Our yearly conference is the high point of our educational programme and is usually a face to face event spanning 2 days. Visiting other scientific meetings is key to collaborating with like minded organisations
A copy of your CV along with a supporting statement, should be emailed through to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 3 September 2021