Vacancy – Skin Care Champions Educator
Skin Care Champions Educator
Negotiable based on experience
1 year contract initially – 5 hours per week although flexible over the month/year
Skin Care Champions Group Chair and Project Team
Tuesday 16 March 2021
About the Role
- The responsibilities will include designing and delivering educational programs and curricula, providing training to nominated Skin Care Champions and implementing research recommendations to continuously improve clinical practice.
- The Educator will run monthly meetings with Skin Care Champions throughout their learning programme and as part of their network support, in addition to quarterly meetings with managers, along with developing and monitoring closed Facebook groups for Skin Care Champions and their managers.
- An important aspect of this role will be to develop processes from which agreed outcomes of the initiative can be measured. This may include quizzes, testimonies and one to one feedback regarding the progress of the Skin Care Champion, in order to ensure that the person is effective in the role and is gaining the organisational support they need.
- The Educator will receive mentorship and support from the TVS skin care champion group chair and members in order to facilitate the delivery of this innovative and important project.
- This post is initially to deliver a 12-month programme, with applications from self- employed/part-time Tissue Viability Nurses (TVNs) looking to develop their portfolios.
A copy of your CV along with a supporting statement, should be emailed through to email@example.com by Tuesday 16 March 2021