Wednesday – Increased Moisture
In partnership with Smith+Nephew
Watch it on catch up!
Missed the webinar on the 17 November? Click to watch now
The I of SSKIN – how effective use of suitable products and a simple clinical pathway can help enhance the patient experience
Wednesday 17 November 1230-1330
FREE to attend via the Zoom Webinar platform, will also be streaming to Facebook Live and the TVS website. Webinar will also be available to view on catch-up
- Jacqui Hughes, Clinical Excellence Manager, Smith+Nephew
- Gemma McGrath, Clinical Excellence Manager, Smith+Nephew
This webinar helps to update general nurses and non-qualified care staff in clinical practice across acute and community settings, to understand the importance of good skin care with appropriately used products. It will introduce a simple clinical skin care pathway that can aid with standardisation of care, thereby potentially reducing variations in clinical practice.
By attending this webinar you will:-
- Understand the importance of effective skin care when caring for patients
- Understand the properties and benefits that skin care products should have before selecting treatments for patients
- Be aware of the importance of using a simple skin care pathway to enhance clinical practice