Wounds Research Network (WReN) Category
Call for Abstracts is NOW OPEN! Closing date Friday 2 July 2021!
Please ensure you download and read the General Rules & Quality Standards prior to making your submission.
Trainee and oral presentation prizes will be awarded to the best!
- Your abstract should be a Maximum of 350 words
- The presenting or lead author must register as an active participant for the Scientific Meeting at the latest 14 days after acceptance of an abstract. Failure to do so may result in withdrawal of the abstract.
- Submission can be based on any aspect of wounds research and may include completed investigation, analyses, designs, methodological research, methodological issues or practical issues in clinical trial development or delivery, including for example:
- Innovative trials designs
- Outcome measurement
- Core Outcome Sets
- Recruitment challenges and solutions
- Feasibility and pilot studies
- Health Economics and Trials
- Information technology and systems for trials
- Statistical issues in trials analysis Data monitoring
- Patient Involvement
- Patient pathways
- Qualitative research in trial design and conduct
- Research Governance and regulatory issues in trials
- Generic names must be used for all references to products. Posters containing brand names or company names in the abstract text) will be rejected.
- Abstracts which have been supported by companies or authored by company personnel will be considered for posters only, and accepted so long as the abstract is considered by the Scientific Committee to be of educational value to the wounds research community
- WReN reserves the right to reject submissions or to request changes prior to their acceptance. In all such cases the reviewers’ decision will be final
- If your abstract is accepted as a poster, this will be uploaded to the Conference Virtual platform and
you will need to email us a landscape pdf file before 3 September 2021 – this can be generated using
PowerPoint, Word or a design package but must be a pdf